Dear Atheists..

You never use capital letters...even when they're needed.
And no...just because the bible changes it's language and things might get lost in translation, it's still fixed in one time both morally and for knowledge. It hasn't evolved..haha. The god still allows for slavery, and it still murdered millions of innocent children. That's never changed. What commandments and teachings have changed?
Well, have you read Trumps Bible yet?

Is the "better person" still you? How would you know? If I have no memory of it, I've learnt nothing. Are some animals really people?

I'm not a teacher but you are reborn as a different person, there is no soul or consciousness of self in the human body, although some people with the "gift" can be connected to their past lives. This cycle birth and rebirth is thought to be unsatisfactory, so the aim is to live a better life and end the cycle with enlightenment.

And different creature. there is no soul or consciousness to be transferred into a creature. I am not sure, though. I'll ask one of the elephants here. :)

As always, Buddhism gives you the answer. Reincarnation. Answers where you were before and where you will be after. It's also the only major religion that doesn't believe in a god. Gets my vote ;)
I do believe that reincarnation is making a come back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.