Dear Club

alib said:
another with the "I'm alright Jack" attitude

i'm not alright jack actually.

I'm just embarrassed at football fan's ability to piss and moan at anything, and to act like the club owes them a living.

It's like when the Hamburg tickets sold out so quickly and people like you started crying "I've been going for 124 years and they treat me like this"

Or a thread early this season where some guy said "the cracks are starting to show" because he'd bought all three kits for his entire family and couldn't get some 3rd strip shorts for his 3 month old daughter.

Cringeworthy, to be honest mate.

Living proof that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you'll never please all of the people all of the time.

kippax71 said:
Pathetic you want prime seats and pay the cheapest prices. Get a life mate this is the real world, you sound like some benafit scrounger.

Its more about the move than the prices. When I moved from Platt Lane to CoMS the club allocated me the same seat but offered me the opportunity to move if I wanted to. I didnt so I stayed where I was. Now 7 years later I am being told that I have move with no idea where I will be and yet I have to pay 35% extra for the privilege.

It is clear that those who arent affected couldnt give a toss for those that are. I wonder how those in the SS were to be moved if a season ticket who has had their season ticket for longer got priority on the seats in the SS.............I bet there wo0uld some moaning then!!!

Live in scotland now

train prices have gone up
east v east food menu is now crap
season ticket gone up

Don't care i'm there.

feedthegoat said:
kippax71 said:
Pathetic you want prime seats and pay the cheapest prices. Get a life mate this is the real world, you sound like some benafit scrounger.
I'm sure if you were being moved to a worse seat, split up from the mates you've sat next to for years (if you have any) and being charged for the privilege you'd be happy.
Class A prick.

If you can afford to sit on level 2 you can afford another £100. Tight prick.

i will,

our owner are the best in football, they have, and still are investing vast sums of money to ensure we have a team that can challenge the very best of the best in world football, with all the changes we have made at this club, and in fact still making, some noses are going to be put out.

if we were going backwards with the team, the ground, and the facility`s i would also find this hard to bare.

for all those that have a genuine grievance take it up with the club directly if you already havent. because if any club can help i`m sure city would.

C.T.I.D.

feedthegoat said:
kippax71 said:
I'm sure if you were being moved to a worse seat, split up from the mates you've sat next to for years (if you have any) and being charged for the privilege you'd be happy.
Class A prick.

how do you even know what seat your going to be sat in yet. FFS do you need your friends to hold your hand. if your mates are that good and you really cant live withoit them then surley they would move with you ??

your moaning about things you dont even know will happen. yet everyone else has the problem.

Didsbury Dave said:
alib said:

I'm just embarrassed at football fan's ability to piss and moan at anything, and to act like the club owes them a living.

It's like when the Hamburg tickets sold out so quickly and people like you started crying "I've been going for 124 years and they treat me like this"

Or a thread early this season where some guy said "the cracks are starting to show" because he'd bought all three kits for his entire family and couldn't get some 3rd strip shorts for his 3 month old daughter.

Living proof that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you'll never please all of the people all of the time.

I presume the changes dont affect you then.

Didsbury Dave said:
alib said:

Bang on.

I mean come on - we've been at this ground for 7 years - and most of the people think it's shit/not as good as Maine Road anyway!

In another 7 years time, you'll be thinking 'what was all the fuss about' as you'll be supporting one of the best teams in the world, knowing that it was worth it for all them years!

PISS OFF CITY...

MORE ESPECIALLY.. Gary Cook, you happy clapping out of touch clown.

I've ahd a season ticket for 15 years.. but I'm not renewing next year..

Our prices, with 3 kids, have gone through the roof in Level 2. You can keep your premium experience... BTW does that mean being allowed to piss in the toliets on E spiral?? or are we not "premium" enough for that???

Keep your cash, spend trillions on players.. but I guarantee... your crowds for Wigan at home will be around 35,000 or less.

You out of touch load of corporate clowns..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.