Dear Mike Dean

Everything wrong with that tackle. He's left the floor, out of control, studs up. He contacts the ball but only just, as he is over the top of it.

We got
1503817122166798080.gif
by that ****...

I really don't believe any more that it's because they're not good enough. This shower of shite are o n a high wage pedestal. If they don't meet expectatioms (I truly don't believe that includes fairness) then they're demoted.
Another punter wakes up to whats going down....

So after 3 games we've had 2 red cards 99.9% of the population don't think should've happened
They've started early this season

Let's all write him a letter from bluemoon. I shall start;

Dear Mr M. Dean,
Almost the perfect performance. I appreciate we wanted Sterling out of the Dippers game next week, and that was the priority, however I do think it would have been more effective to send him off before he gave the dirty arab money three points ?

Mike, I know you do your best but this really was a schoolboy error. You need to look at the bigger picture, not just what we tell you to prioritise. We will discuss this in your appraisal but take heart from the fact 99.9% of your performance was excellent. We're putting a prezzer out tomorrow complaining that the picture of Jesus with his foot facing the wrong way during a perfectly fair tackle was photoshopped by some bitter dirty oil money supporting twat. Or we would do if any of the press had picked up on it (ha ha... like that's going to happen)

As discussed you can have the red dippers v blue dippers game, just keep massaging the outcome low key. Not like that dick Riley did with the unbeatables v our cash cow a few years ago. My God I know I'd promised him he could run the referees if he got the right result but he was hardly subtle. Those dirty oil money blue bastards are still going on about that game now.

Anyway, we'll get you a spuds game soon with their linesman - So much easier that they provide their own liners. Saves me the trouble of briefing them.

Have a good week, speak to you soon.

Best regards

David Gill

Almost the perfect performance. I appreciate we wanted Sterling out of the Dippers game next week, and that was the priority, however I do think it would have been more effective to send him off before he gave the dirty arab money three points ?

Mike, I know you do your best but this really was a schoolboy error. You need to look at the bigger picture, not just what we tell you to prioritise. We will discuss this in your appraisal but take heart from the fact 99.9% of your performance was excellent. We're putting a prezzer out tomorrow complaining that the picture of Jesus with his foot facing the wrong way during a perfectly fair tackle was photoshopped by some bitter dirty oil money supporting twat. Or we would do if any of the press had picked up on it (ha ha... like that's going to happen)

As discussed you can have the red dippers v blue dippers game, just keep massaging the outcome low key. Not like that dick Riley did with the unbeatables v our cash cow a few years ago. My God I know I'd promised him he could run the referees if he got the right result but he was hardly subtle. Those dirty oil money blue bastards are still going on about that game now.

Anyway, we'll get you a spuds game soon with their linesman - So much easier that they provide their own liners. Saves me the trouble of briefing them.

Have a good week, speak to you soon.

Best regards

David Gill
Applauds

It will be like Taylor v Chelsea
Well done you did well
So you missed side show Bob take Aguero out. and Gundogan being hacked down in the box
And did well just sending the 2 City players off as the 2 Chelsea players didn't mean to push the City players
Pre-Prem days, I worked with a guy in the civil service who was also a lino in the old First Division. He was primarily a Rugby League fan not immune to dishing out good natured abuse (in his opinion) to rugby officials from the stands. He used to talk about the assessor in the stands, and always maintained that every significant error was reviewed in minute detail in a firm but fair way. In those days refs and linos were paid expenses and a modest fee. But in today's game with refs being more high profile and much better paid, I wonder whether the assessors are as rigorous. It's not as if Dean's standards have dipped - he's always performed to this poor level. There's not a single ref that I now trust. In recent years (and don't laugh), setting aside the student haircut and tattoos, Clattenburg is the only ref I trusted - comfortably able to keep up with play, always playing the advantage (only bringing the ball back when the move breaks down), few mistakes and appreciates that football is a contact sport.

Pre-Prem days, I worked with a guy in the civil service who was also a lino in the old First Division. He was primarily a Rugby League fan not immune to dishing out good natured abuse (in his opinion) to rugby officials from the stands. He used to talk about the assessor in the stands, and always maintained that every significant error was reviewed in minute detail in a firm but fair way. In those days refs and linos were paid expenses and a modest fee. But in today's game with refs being more high profile and much better paid, I wonder whether the assessors are as rigorous. It's not as if Dean's standards have dipped - he's always performed to this poor level. There's not a single ref that I now trust. In recent years (and don't laugh), setting aside the student haircut and tattoos, Clattenburg is the only ref I trusted - comfortably able to keep up with play, always playing the advantage (only bringing the ball back when the move breaks down), few mistakes and appreciates that football is a contact sport.
Raheem Sterling just sent me a text to say you missed the bit where clattenburg makes stuff up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.