Dear Mike Dean

It's also very hard to get going, when every time you get some momentum, you get carted or sly pull back and pushes not given.
You are given advantage when there is none and pulled back when there is.
You are talking about a ref who failed to spot a couple of blatant red card offences. There's absolutely no chance he'd spot sly pull backs and pushes.

You are talking about a ref who failed to spot a couple of blatant red card offences. There's absolutely no chance he'd spot sly pull backs and pushes.

That push on Fernandihno in the first half. FFS There's little men on Jupiter still laughing how he did not spot that.

This is the crux of so much - refs simply aren't good enough to see the little niggly fouls, which in turn is why players resorted to 'going down' to get free kicks, which in turn itself has lead to diving.

OK, I just got back so I've had around 6 hours to calm down and compose a dignified critique of his performance:
He's a fucking **** who knows the square root of bugger all about the laws of football.
The foul on Jesus was a red card every day of the week as there wasn't a covering player even close.
The two footed out of control lunge at Jesus was another straight red irrespective of Cook playing the ball first.
The booking of Sterling wasn't for over celebration or any other such bollox, it's because the goal cost Bournemouth a point and cost him his bung. If you don't like that comment please explain the decisions above.
Finally we had all the local dildos (or is that dildoes) wondering where the extra time came from. It came from the 30 or 40 seconds it took the keeper to take every goal kick, it came from several of their players having a lie down (including in stoppage time) because they knew they couldn't compete when it came to football. Watch the tactics they employed today and you see they just flushed their squeaky clean reputation right down the shitter. which is where we should flush Mike Dean and that fat bastard steward.
Almost 60 mpg for the 540 mile round trip; what's not to like?
Yes, but how was the pie?

This is the crux of so much - refs simply aren't good enough to see the little niggly fouls, which in turn is why players resorted to 'going down' to get free kicks, which in turn itself has lead to diving.
I really don't believe any more that it's because they're not good enough. This shower of shite are o n a high wage pedestal. If they don't meet expectatioms (I truly don't believe that includes fairness) then they're demoted.

It's shit like today that really tests my faith in the good. That ref is bent as they come, everything today pointed to it. Decision after decision was so wrong it's to hard to put down to error.

Yes, but how was the pie?
An important question but one I can't answer.
We were bothered about the services being minging on the way down so found a breakfast cafe near Warwick. The fry up was served on a huge plate and after eating I felt like I'd be full for a week.
Consequently no pie at the game. But the Bournemouth pies were very good last season and the season before.
Yorkie and a cold drink from a shop after the game and KFC rice box at Warwick services on the way back. I thought you'd like to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.