Dear Mike Dean

Stuart Brennan‏Verified account @StuBrennanMEN 8m8 minutes ago

So "by the letter of the law" Sterling had to be booked? Which letter of this law? #mcfc

DIMByuKXUAAcd7B.jpg
'...and to exercise common sense in dealing with the celebration of a goal."

Quite.

Watched the game in Denmark, the whole bar said he was a fucking disgrace, how we could end up with ten and them not with nine was balmy.

Fuck you Dean.

Fowler was booked years ago for running down the touchline at Everton, similar shit from Dean. Disgraceful.

Another paragraph added to my end of season post in our games, it's going to be a long fucking post.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that Dean had to be told to YC Raheem....His 4th official pulled him out the big dooda

From what I can remember the ball wasn't in play from 88 to 92 minutes due to yet another B'mouth player stricken down. I was thinking at the time, how can there only be five mins injury time when we have just lost four?
Just watched it through from about 89 mins.
Board shows 5 minutes and then more time delays happened.
Commentators even saying going to be more than 5 minutes after 90 mins were up.
There was close to a minute while Deano spoke to Pep, Howe and 4th official. Then about a minute while Bournemouth player was injured and subbed. Then another couple of pieces of time-wasting easily adding 3 minutes, normally ignored by most refs.

Playing to 98 minutes easily covered.

Not everyday you find yourself nodding along with Garth Crooks. This rant from last year basically sums up what a referee should be doing and what Mike Dean does.

As above, he showed it to a player for kicking the ball away, not Arter, Cook I think. Booked Arter later, so that should have been a second yellow.
Nah, mate, Arter didn't commit the foul on that first challenge, even though he was there, it was the other player. Arter was just the one in the TV frame when it was shown and the commentator got it wrong!

This is the crux of so much - refs simply aren't good enough to see the little niggly fouls, which in turn is why players resorted to 'going down' to get free kicks, which in turn itself has lead to diving.

Bravo! It is the little niggly fouls that get missed that heat up the game and cause shit like this to happen. If any of these refs had played the game at any decent level, they would understand this shit! Then, they wonder why it kicks off late in some games when they've missed most of the game's undercurrent?!

I feel bad for what Arter has been thorough, but he is a dirty little cu*t, who needs a good slap, and that challenge on Jesus in the corner...how in earth is that not endangering an opponent? Fucking disgrace.

Last edited:
He a **** for not giving a foul for this aswell https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zbeekq
Watch that and tell me what would have happened to Jesus' left leg if he wasn't lucky enough to have had his studs release from the turf!

As it was, his lower leg twisted at the ankle, but that could have been a career-ender. Champion, the commentator, says a "1950's" tackle, while Pleat (wank fucker who misses half of what is going on every game) says Jesus jumped and was overly dramatic! That challenge would have killed Pleat!

Otamendi or Kompany gets sent off all day every day for that challenge. Rojo gets a clap from the ref. Cook gets a round of applause from the fans.

Fúcking joke!

Refs are there to protect players from that kind of UNCONTROLLED challenge. Foot was up, ball was in the air, he got the ball. Excellent! Sadly, that's not the point!! It was a dangerous tackle that was uncontrolled and scythe the player.

Watch that and tell me what would have happened to Jesus' left leg if he wasn't lucky enough to have had his studs release from the turf!

As it was, his lower leg twisted at the ankle, but that could have been a career-ender. Champion, the commentator, says a "1950's" tackle, while Pleat (wank fucker who misses half of what is going on every game) says Jesus jumped and was overly dramatic! That challenge would have killed Pleat!

Otamendi or Kompany gets sent off all day every day for that challenge. Rojo gets a clap from the ref. Cook gets a round of applause from the fans.

Fúcking joke!

Refs are there to protect players from that kind of UNCONTROLLED challenge. Foot was up, ball was in the air, he got the ball. Excellent! Sadly, that's not the point!! It was a dangerous tackle that was uncontrolled and scythe the player.

Or Dinho and this was a lot less dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.