Death penalty in UK.

ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:
Lets not get mired in the past, there are a whole new generation of sicko's as demonstrated recently......a 3 year old baby was systematically tortured, sexually abused and killed.....thats the reality we are dealing with at present....the perpetrators need to be executed.

As it stands they will be released and in all probability do something similar again...

For any aspiring politicians on here, that is how you begin when trying to put your view across without having to deal with reality. "We have to move on" is another good one. Obama likes that one.

K? cool.

More weasel words and hollow rhetoric.....you are all smoke and mirrors, mate....

Bottom line, Psychopaths are running amok causing untold mayhem and misery and no fucker is prepared to say enough is enough and stand up and actually do something about it....

der-bomber said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
USABLUE said:
I am so glad that we have it over here

I'm so glad that they have you over there.

facetious, uncalled for and not contributing to the debate...

Terribly sorry DB - wasn't aware you were chairing this one.
Strike my offending comments from the minutes...

Who are we to judge and deal out punishment??? Religion has a big hand to play in this. Are we Gods to trial someone, find them guilty, and then kill them???

For me, hell yeah! If the evidence is 100% conclusive. Fucking do them Arab style! In front of the whole nation. Live on TV public beheadings. Name and shame the muthafuckers. Black, white, yellow. What ever the colour, age, sex, religion. You choose the path of evil! Pay the fucking price!!!! This country of ours is seriously broken, westernization has crept in on us. These soft laws, soft penalties have crippled our communities, whereas people now, don't give a shit if they get life inprisonment. We're paying to keep them, why should they bother.????

England! England! the softest country in the land and all the world!

Rant over. Sorry. Touchy subject :-(

der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:
Lets not get mired in the past, there are a whole new generation of sicko's as demonstrated recently......a 3 year old baby was systematically tortured, sexually abused and killed.....thats the reality we are dealing with at present....the perpetrators need to be executed.

As it stands they will be released and in all probability do something similar again...

For any aspiring politicians on here, that is how you begin when trying to put your view across without having to deal with reality. "We have to move on" is another good one. Obama likes that one.

K? cool.

More weasel words and hollow rhetoric.....you are all smoke and mirrors, mate....

Bottom line, Psychopaths are running amok causing untold mayhem and misery and no fucker is prepared to say enough is enough and stand up and actually do something about it....

I rest my case.

ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:
You aint got a fucking case...

Why so mad? Has BB forgotten to feed you again?

l aint mad, l am laughing at your under-handedness and how sly you have resorted to being....l really thought you were better than that, nevermind, being strong, up-front and true to ones self is quite rare these days.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.