Declan Rice

From what I’ve seen of him he hasn’t got the mobility required for a Fernandinho replacement in my opinion. He is more of a matic type player which isn’t what we’re looking for. But as usual I put my trust in Pep and Txiki because they know a lot more than me

West Ham will be thrilled, gone from a £25-£30m player to a £50m player.

On the flip side, will probably be more sort after now; more Euro/World Cup appearances, more opportunity on the big stage.

From what I’ve seen of him he hasn’t got the mobility required for a Fernandinho replacement in my opinion. He is more of a matic type player which isn’t what we’re looking for. But as usual I put my trust in Pep and Txiki because they know a lot more than me
Is he more or less mobile than say de Jong or Busquets?

West Ham will be thrilled, gone from a £25-£30m player to a £50m player.

On the flip side, will probably be more sort after now; more Euro/World Cup appearances, more opportunity on the big stage.

Yes, remember reading someone ordinary who gets capped for England is of more commercial value to a sponsor than a star player playing for a less known nation like Ireland

Because English players attract a premium.
Only because they’re homegrown , which he would be either way. Actually I dont think with the exchange rate and what teams in europe are asking for players like DeJong the premium for home grown players is all it was. Rice, DeJong, Ndombele will all be roughly the same price if they all move this summer.

Only because they’re homegrown , which he would be either way. Actually I dont think with the exchange rate and what teams in europe are asking for players like DeJong the premium for home grown players is all it was. Rice, DeJong, Ndombele will all be roughly the same price if they all move this summer.
Exactly. Yet Dejong and to a lesser extent Ndombele have done it in at a far higher level and posted twice as many games. English tax.

Can’t comment re Busquets has he hasn’t played in this league. De Jong much stronger in the tackle and solid. I think the game is quicker now than when De Jong played for us.
Sorry, I meant Frankie, who we were linked with a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.