Declan Rice

Well to be fair we did have like 80% possession and it was against one of the best teams in Europe. It’s a bit hard to judge a 19 year old based on that one match ....
It was a game to put himself in the shop window playing as you say one of the best teams in Europe, and he didn’t do it when our 1st choice defensive midfielder was not available. As I said he’s a center half converted to midfielder, I think we have better than him

It was a game to put himself in the shop window playing as you say one of the best teams in Europe, and he didn’t do it when our 1st choice defensive midfielder was not available. As I said he’s a center half converted to midfielder, I think we have better than him

what was he meant to do? west ham barely touched the ball. if we buy him we arent going to do so based on that one game. we will base it on the whole season. overall hes been really good dominated against some of the bigger teams. most 19 year olds arent getting motm performances against the best teams.

what was he meant to do? west ham barely touched the ball. if we buy him we arent going to do so based on that one game. we will base it on the whole season. overall hes been really good dominated against some of the bigger teams. most 19 year olds arent getting motm performances against the best teams.
You’re entitled to you’re opinion as i am entitled to mine. We have to agree to differ. I have seen him for West Ham and whilst he has been ok i don’t t believe he would be a starter here.

You’re entitled to you’re opinion as i am entitled to mine. We have to agree to differ. I have seen him for West Ham and whilst he has been ok i don’t t believe he would be a starter here.

Totally agree another jack rodwell if he came here

He's a big rangy athlete who can get up and down, break attacks up etc.

However, as someone pointed out, he's a centre half and looks like one.

Doesn't have the technical ability of a Stones, who also struggled when playing midfield in a possession based team like us.

I also, for the life of me, can't understand why he gave up an International career.
He's never getting into an England midfield

He's a big rangy athlete who can get up and down, break attacks up etc.

However, as someone pointed out, he's a centre half and looks like one.

Doesn't have the technical ability of a Stones, who also struggled when playing midfield in a possession based team like us.

I also, for the life of me, can't understand why he gave up an International career.
He's never getting into an England midfield
Ahead of Henderson and Dier. Why not ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.