Declan Rice

As an Irish guy I might be a bit sore but really not a City standard player, avoid. Looks tailor made signing to Spurs tbh where he'll tip away without setting the world on fire.

He was excellent yesterday, albeit against Newcastle.
He tackled well but he had to because his first second and third touches at times were really poor.

Under no pressure he passed the ball much better than he did at our place last week where he was terrible!

Someone in this thread mentioned Phillips at Leeds being a better option, having watched that game Friday against West Brom I think they may be into something. Great sense of danger, good pace and passing and he was physically impressive against an older and wiser WBA midfield. Was impressed with the lad. Rice looks a bit one paced for me.

He tackled well but he had to because his first second and third touches at times were really poor.

Under no pressure he passed the ball much better than he did at our place last week where he was terrible!

Terrible is a bit of an overreaction. Considering West Ham or rice barely touched the ball

Lots of hype around him, not sure he’s at the level we require - if we could pick him up for £20m he might be worth a punt but the Dildo Brothers will want a stupid fee - and there will be better players available elsewhere for that sort of fee.

They want £60m+ for this guy, ha ha ha, Pellers saying if big clubs come for Rice expect to pay big money, shut up Pellers he'll be staying where he is.

Someone in this thread mentioned Phillips at Leeds being a better option, having watched that game Friday against West Brom I think they may be into something. Great sense of danger, good pace and passing and he was physically impressive against an older and wiser WBA midfield. Was impressed with the lad. Rice looks a bit one paced for me.

Absolute madness. Watched him many times and he's not even close to our level. Plus he has the worst bonce in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.