Declan Rice

I've seen him a few times this season and he has impressed me on each occasion. Hope he chooses England over Ireland.
He is still only 20.
I think we should get him soon as, so he can have a year with Fernandinho. Learn the ropes from the best.

Wasn't doubting the quality of your info just making the point that some clubs regularly try to reinvent the past.... I lived in the East End for some time and it wasn't just that Bobby Moore was a brilliant player - it was the fact that he came from Barking and was part of the 'dockers community' that made him so special amongst the 'irons'.

No mate, wasn't taking it that way, either.

I was just taken aback at his comparison, as he's pretty old school and knew Moore from a very young player.

Forget the European players go British & go early.
Rice would love playing under Pep.

I expect UTD to start sniffing so won't be an easy transfer.

Imagine City negotiating with that lot at West Ham ... It would take all summer, they will ask for silly money & we'll refuse to pay it ....

Forget the European players go British & go early.
Rice would love playing under Pep.

I expect UTD to start sniffing so won't be an easy transfer.

By early do you mean 6 months into his 5 year contract?
If there was a boat to catch here we’ve missed it, we’d have to break our transfer record for him now which I doubt we’d do for a 20 year old, as talented as he may be.

I think if we are interested we should offer our top amount now on the quiet. If West Ham refuse then forget about it. At least it gives them a realistic starting point when United come looking which surely they will given the state of their squad and the money they can spend.

By early do you mean 6 months into his 5 year contract?
If there was a boat to catch here we’ve missed it, we’d have to break our transfer record for him now which I doubt we’d do for a 20 year old, as talented as he may be.

£60m is a lot of money for West Ham. Gould & Sullivan could buy a lot of rubber dongs for £60m...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.