Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until someone posted that article on Grealish, I never realised he's essentially the King of assisting the assister, & no one else comes close in the PL. Added to his ball retention skill set, it's only then Grealish made sense to me, good player that he is.
Then it should not be a problem him being played as an 8, upfront we need someone clinical and who can assist with ease and he doesn't have it in his locker since "it not part of his game".

When we bought him I agree now though after winning the treble every player for me is a 100m+ player
Even after the treble, Jack will never be worth a 100M let alone 100M+ and I am more convinced now.

Anybody who thinks what came out of her mouth has even the tiniest grain of truth attached should be immediately sectioned.
It baffles me how some people’s minds work.
In what way has it been proved she was right?
Lunatics have taken over the asylum (transfer forum but same thing...)

Now she's complaining that anyone who criticises her madness is a sexist and a racist, that's where we are today folks.

The brave new world where even idiots win it all ;)

Farteta will have Declan Lice blowing bubbles out of his ar$e thanks to his lack of rotation policy.

Just like he ran his players into the ground at the crunch time, out of all the domestic cups early, no chumps league fixtures, one game a week in the title run-in, and they were all out of gas.

Farteta will have Declan Lice blowing bubbles out of his ar$e thanks to his lack of rotation policy.

Just like he ran his players into the ground at the crunch time, out of all the domestic cups early, no chumps league fixtures, one game a week in the title run-in, and they were all out of gas.
It was them pesky mysterons

That's fair enough, but we were prepared to offer £90 million for him. So £15 million short. The lad is 24, so possibly 10 years service if the signing works out. That's £1.5 million per year which is peanuts in modern football terms. Then we still have to identify someone else with the ability, physicality, and potential to improve that Rice would have brought, which isn't going to be cheap. Lots of focus on the pros of pulling out of this deal, but we need to recognise the cons also.
Yes but there are more pro's to not spending that much on a player only half as good as Rodri (£60m) or Gundo who has just gone on a free.

Do you still not trust our club in the transfer market?

Yes but there are more pro's to not spending that much on a player only half as good as Rodri (£60m) or Gundo who has just gone on a free.

Do you still not trust our club in the transfer market?
no....Pep out....we never win at home and we never win away

definitely never win the real treble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.