Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that’s another way of interpreting it. As I say, I’d be surprised if he’s still with West Ham come September, but I’ve no idea where else he’ll be.

He has effectively 3 years left on his contract. Not sure they would need to sell now. If it was 2 years then I could see them selling.

Do you think their fans would react more bitterly than Villa’s last summer?
Not sure... The Grealish transfer has really sparked some hatred towards us that maybe fuels their anger towards us even more, so i wouldn't be surprised with a strong(er) reaction.

Last edited:
He has effectively 3 years left on his contract. Not sure they would need to sell now. If it was 2 years then I could see them selling.
I don’t think they necessarily need to sell, just that they might choose to do so now. I don’t see any of the clubs above them dropping below them next season, but I can see Newcastle possibly climbing above them. In that regard, both parties might decide that now is the optimal time for a move.

Over the last year I've started to appreciate how players who wouldn't be typical Pep players could still be really really good for us. Rice has a lot of strong qualities that could really work for City, in a Casemiro like way

I don’t think they necessarily need to sell, just that they might choose to do so now. I don’t see any of the clubs above them dropping below them next season, but I can see Newcastle possibly climbing above them. In that regard, both parties might decide that now is the optimal time for a move.

Yes probably true. Still not sure about him for us even though I rate him. Not convinced him and Rodri together wound be the right mix in central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.