Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
England have made a semi-final, final and a quarter-final in the last three tournaments, losing by penalties and one goal in each of those defeats.

Basically you're talking nonsense.
Cup comps are about luck at tines.i certainly wouldn't pay to watch England play and that England team wouldn't make top 4 in the premiership

Impresses me more every time I see him positional play passing and athleticism we obviously don’t need him because of rodders just a shame if rags get him

Agree he has a high standard of range of passes and first time switch of play passes too! But he isn’t a Rodri a interceptor in winning balls when a team on the break!

Rodri has improved a lot. But I'd take Rice over him if I could choose. They are different players with different strengths, but Rice is a genuine leader. You would also like to think he has at least another leve to go up by training and playing with better players every week than he does at West Ham. I woudn't contemplate selling Rodri to purchase Rice, not at all. But whoever does sign him are getting a brilliant holding midfielder for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.