Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great goal tonight.
Agreed, but he's had an uneventful season. I hardly notice he's on the pitch these days. I can't remember seeing him take the game by the scruff of the neck. He has it in him to be better but to me he looks an average midfield player most of the time. I dont think he's suited to City.

Agreed, but he's had an uneventful season. I hardly notice he's on the pitch these days. I can't remember seeing him take the game by the scruff of the neck. He has it in him to be better but to me he looks an average midfield player most of the time. I dont think he's suited to City.
I dont think he's world class but in the squad in this system (325) I think he covers alot of boxes and roles that could reduce the numbers that Pep likes and allow to go big elsewhere etc.

CB/RCB/DM/CM he could easy play and cover as well as the hybrid role we got stones in.

Be a lot of people watching him closely tonight lol. Personally not a massive fan but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.