Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how we're playing him tonight.. he'll probably give us an audition of all he can do.

Hope we can still grind out a win, but it's never easy against West Ham, they always give us a game!

Yep. I could see this coming a mile off. Perfect for the John Stones role.

He can even substitute for Rodri on occassion once he's up to speed. Give them Kalvin as part of the deal.
Precisely. It's the perfect fit. I've already said this before but imagine this.

Rodri-Rice
Ake/Gvardiol- Dias-Stones

Or

Rice-Stones
Ake/Gvardiol- Dias- Akanji/Walker

Or

Rodri-Stones
Ake/Gvardiol-Dias-Akanji/Walker

Perfect blend of that physicality and technique. Also rice is a natural leader so just like Haaland he will have that rejuvenating effect on the squad which can be so crucial in important games like in the CL.

I doubt Pep agrees,but i like the look of this.....

--------------Eddie--------
---Stones--Akanji-Dias---Ake
----------Rodri-----Rice-------
----Foden------KDB------Grealish
--------------Haaland---------------
That also gives us another option there if pep wants the classic 4231 double pivot. Only thing I'd say is swap Akanji and stones. Apart from that great.

Thank fuck we are not paying 150m for Bellingham. Rice is more than capable of playing for city. I like the look of this new robust team. Need a bit of creativity and we are good to go.

Bellingham is overrated anyway -:)

I doubt Pep agrees,but i like the look of this.....

--------------Eddie--------
---Stones--Akanji-Dias---Ake
----------Rodri-----Rice-------
----Foden------KDB------Grealish
--------------Haaland---------------
I don’t think the balance is quite right. If Stones pushes into midfield, you’ve then got three similar sort of players and not a pause like Pep wants in his team. Gundo is perfect for pushing slightly forward as Stones comes up.

Bellingham was perfect for that role, he’s not a pausa, but more the total package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.