Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having someone that can play 2 positions easily (DM backup to Rodri, Hybrid CB back up to Stones) is so so valuable imo.

It means unlike Philips, he can get game time easily by having two options to sub out.

He us my priority signing, then Gvardiol, then Caicedo.

We are set everywhere else with young players on loan or in the academy to help the attack.
In the Championship, Philips played as a No 8 where he scored a few goals. Out of necessity, he was converted to a No 6 when Leeds were promoted to the Prem.

He's had a nightmare two seasons with injury & what not, but I 100% believe he needs a full pre-season & a chance to start with a clean slate.

There's a player in there & like others before him, he deserves an opportunity to prove himself...

Rice joining to rotate with Rodri and stones makes sense. Gvardiol in and Laporte Inthink will go along with Gomez. Rice would need to play in a more disciplinedlcontrolled way for City but has the talent.

Not at all convinced with Rice. He goes through most games doing the bare minimum. Not a Pep player.

We all thought Kalvin Phillips could fit in with Pep's plan. I am not convinced as a Bellingham alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.