Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having someone that can play 2 positions easily (DM backup to Rodri, Hybrid CB back up to Stones) is so so valuable imo.

It means unlike Philips, he can get game time easily by having two options to sub out.

He us my priority signing, then Gvardiol, then Caicedo.

We are set everywhere else with young players on loan or in the academy to help the attack.

The advantage of Rice is the character and the lack of a circus that accompanies him,he just professionally and quietly goes about his business,i see him as a much better fit in our dressing room,and our mantra,than Bellingham.

Haaland is an exception to a degree,although he does seem remarkably grounded and level headed,but we dont do 'superstars' and 'galactico's' very well here,and thats exactly how i suspect the club and us fans want it to remain.

Yes, Rice seems to have the right personality to be part of the City squad.

I am reliably informed that Haaland is as he seems.

The thing is we had done our due dillegence on Kalvin Phillips and other than wearing Cornish Pasties on his feet seemed a sound lad and had the correct mentality to succeed.

Would've been a good Gundo-replacement, but looks like that glorious man is staying. If they want to dump Phillips id offer him + cash for Rice. Perfect double-pivot with Rodri

Would've been a good Gundo-replacement, but looks like that glorious man is staying. If they want to dump Phillips id offer him + cash for Rice. Perfect double-pivot with Rodri
Would West Ham want Phillips in lieu of cash?

Swap deals seldom work, and including a player you dont want to attain a target who is a top target for multiple clubs sounds almost too good to be true.

Would West Ham want Phillips in lieu of cash?

Swap deals seldom work, and including a player you dont want to attain a target who is a top target for multiple clubs sounds almost too good to be true.

West Ham want Phillips though mate? It was reported in January and recently so there is definitely interest there

Not for me, i do not see why we would pay £100 million for a Rodri mini me, who ever we sign must have other strengths, otherwise we will just do the same as we did with Phillips, identify their weaknesses compared to Rodri, would much rather buy Bellingham as he plays well with Rice so would play well with and without Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.