Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex is one of the best sources for West ham news, he's maintained that he thinks City will move for Rice for a while now. I think he also said that we had asked about him as well.

Have a feeling this will be like the Bernardo transfer, as soon as Bellingham joins Madrid, it'll break that we've offered Kalvin and money or just money for Rice, contract agreed etc.

Never linked in the media but he randomly joins us.

We already have the perfect player. Rodri.
Ederson
Stones Dias Gvardiol
Rice Rodri
KDB Foden
Mahrez Haaland Grealish
Rice could also play instead of Rodri without the huge drop off we have now, allowing him to take a breather. No brainer

I’ve read recently that Newcastle, WHU & Villa all have enquired about Phillips. Be interesting what happens with him, the obvious solution, IF City are happy to move him on is the Rice < > Phillips.

I’ve read recently that Newcastle, WHU & Villa all have enquired about Phillips. Be interesting what happens with him, the obvious solution, IF City are happy to move him on is the Rice < > Phillips.

He seems to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.