Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions and all. But I don't think John is a better midfielder. Just plays on a better and more expensive team.

Rice has better vision, better technique, and his way more comfortable in tight areas. All factor that will make him look exponentially better in a City side.
Rice has better technique than Stones? Not sure I agree with that.

It'll be interesting to see what Rice looks like for a more attacking team next season, not good enough for us IMO

we dont need rice if we continue with the formation/tactics of pushing centre halve/fullbacks into midfield...Stones, Rico Lewis and Rodri have that DM position covered between the 3 of them and Rice for me is an average player who we will over pay for purely cause he is English.

If we ignore the cost/price he is still an average player with no stand out qualities that any other players already dont have.

As a squad player he would be ok cover playing against the lesser teams.....

Would it worry me if he went to a competitor in the league of CL - no

Yeah, even though ive read countless comments on this forum from City fans saying Odegaard is a perfect long term KDB replacement. Its all in my head
Not in the same league pal: Didn’t get a kick in any of the games v us. Think he was hooked in all of them for being shit. Pretty average tbh. Is well suited at your place with the chokers. Oh, you can have Rice too, Another clogger to sit with Party, clogging and generally being poor.

Not in the same league pal: Didn’t get a kick in any of the games v us. Think he was hooked in all of them for being shit. Pretty average tbh. Is well suited at your place with the chokers. Oh, you can have Rice too, Another clogger to sit with Party, clogging and generally being poor.
Difference is KDB turns up in the big games, Odegaard bottles it and goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.