Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely right. Still think he ends up at Arsenal for just shy of £100m.
I think one of Chelsea or Arsenal, other one getting Caicedo.

I think Kovacic is nailed on and a great signing if happens. I think Gundo is staying. I think we may get offers for Phillips but he won’t want to leave. I had accepted Bernado will go as well but let’s see what happens there.

Interesting, I read recently from Rice that he has modelled his game on Yaya's, including his surging runs from deep. So maybe wrong to pigeon hole him as a pure holding / defensive midfielder? In which case he may be a fit as a more box to box type similar to 'Bellinum' (as the cockney lot in the media call him
'Belinum from Birminum you might say

Interesting, I read recently from Rice that he has modelled his game on Yaya's, including his surging runs from deep. So maybe wrong to pigeon hole him as a pure holding / defensive midfielder? In which case he may be a fit as a more box to box type similar to 'Bellinum' (as the cockney lot in the media call him
'Belinum from Birminum you might say
Yes I think he will become a top box to box midfielder

Disappointing that Bellingham chose Real yet some people on here who claimed it was nailed on.
Seems to be a lot of guess work and over optimism with some of these rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.