Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing that Bellingham chose Real yet some people on here who claimed it was nailed on.
Seems to be a lot of guess work and over optimism with some of these rumours.
Things change, nothing is ever nailed on and nobody ever claims it is. They may say we are seriously interested and the feedbacks been great that we’ve received, but players can change their minds, other clubs could offer other incentives. Until a player is holding up the shirt, then it’s only ever a possibility… I could be wrong but fee and wages agreed doesn’t currently equate to he’s signed for Real. As I say until he’s holding up the shirt things can change, in this instance I think he’s joining them but it’s not 100% until he’s there signing paperwork I guess.

Disappointing that Bellingham chose Real yet some people on here who claimed it was nailed on.
Mate, the best policy is to take all transfer speculation with a pinch of salt. Outside of the clubs & player representatives involved, no one will really know the state of play.

Just don't take it too seriously mate. It's like being upset if you play & don't win the lottery. When you see the player with a biro in one hand & the shirt held aloft with the other, that's when you know it's done.

Too many twists and turns can happen until the pen hits the paper and even then it can go wrong if its not filed in time. I think we were firmly in with a shout for Bellingham but you can't win em all. Remember the Gerry Francis story where he was sat outside an office at City waiting to sign and it all went to pot at the last minute.

I have no idea what Rice wants for his next move but if he has the taste for winning then we are his best bet but would imagine if Phillips wants to stay we would not make the move.

He is no Yaya but would work well rotating with Stones & Rodri if we keep playing the same way as the last half year.

Am sure rice will not be signing for arsenal until he watches us tomorrow night !
If he's smart, he will wait to see what is happening with Bernardo and Gundo. That could alter his potential weekly pay significantly. Doesn't matter about result of the match.

If he's smart, he will wait to see what is happening with Bernardo and Gundo. That could alter his potential weekly pay significantly. Doesn't matter about result of the match.
The result may well affect if those two players stay or go

It probably was Bellingham’s camp being clever and running several horses in the race. He seemingly agreed personal terms with four clubs.

he isn't in either of those players league, he would be a shocking replacement for them, if he comes in he will be competing with Phillips to carry Rodri's manbag.

I can't see him being at City as we're not prepared to pay stupid prices for him. West Ham will want £80-100 million for him. They aren't daft knowing we paid £100 million for Grealish so they will hold on.

Also he seems to be the type off player that will get tempted to go to Real Madrid if Bellingham or Kane signs for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.