Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen anything from Jack Gaughn or Martin Blackburn on Kovacic or Rice which is unusual for City journos.

I don't think West Ham can accept this.

Assuming the add-ons are terms such as us winning trophies, £90m over two installments seems fair. Certainly not insulting and better than Arsenal's bids offering payments over a number of years and unrealistic add-ons relying on them winning trophies. Best bid WHU have received so far, the player will want it and relations between the two clubs are good as far as I'm aware. There'll probably be some back and forth to tweak it in WHU's favour but it doesn't seem it would be miles off as an opening bid. Certainly signifies serious intent.

LOVE this if we get it over the line. City his first choice.

Wonder what happens with Phillips. Is there an agreement between both clubs and fee set for both?!

Safe to say that the Hammers would slightly prefer Declan to come to City than Arsenal….

I like this one…

To see Arsenal 'Fans' implode would be glorious.

f*** off, Dec, go and win stuff. City ain't our rivals but Arsenal are. Choose wisely - as if you choose Arsenal over City, you'll leave a bitter taste in the mouths of many of those fans you professed to love just two short weeks ago - and those fans won't be as welcoming if you rock up in an Arsenal kit next season, as they will if you rock up in a Man City kit.

It's not just about you're future, it's how your past as a 'Hammer' (albeit a bit of a plastic one tbh) will be seen”

And some shite ones. As I said their last 5 years net transfer spend is more than double ours. We have spent miles better
There was a time not long ago that our last 5 years net spend eclipsed every other club in England. We're in a different phase now though. Arsenal are still in the phase of building a squad with 2 players for most positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.