Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are alternate points of view. Rice could go to Arsenal and instantly be part of the spine along with Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Saliba (all of which are under 24). Rice could come to Arsenal and instantly be part of the core as a place will be made for him in his preferred position. We are investing beyond Rice and keeping our players. Arteta is a young manager in the infancy of his Arsenal tenure and is likely to stay for a long time. If Rice joined Man City and signed a 5 year deal, who will be his manager in years 3-4-5? Pep is winding down at City and has likely signed his last contract. There is also a cloud that looms over Man City that could become a storm. Plus there is the London factor and home comfort.

Not every road points to Man City.
Pep winding down? Not a fucking chance. If you want to look at managerial liabilities you should look a lot closer to home. When did Pep tell you he has signed his last contract? As for the storm, just a load of trumped up charges from jealous bitter clubs who aren’t run as well as us, written on arsenal headed paper - arsenal fans go on about our spend, your net spend over the last 5 years is MORE THAN DOUBLE ours, and you won an fa cup. So you are left with your last point, you are in London - I am sure the ashburton army will be a major factor in Rice’s decision. Deluded clown from a deluded **** of a club

Seems they are serious on getting him. Will see what the price limits are if there’s a bidding war

I want the tarquins to pay 120 million for him and in the same breath complain that City are inflating prices.

Is Philips in on our little plan? Will he tow the line?

I'd expect the clubs preference would be to shift him if Rice is joining, but we won't force him out if he doesn't want to leave.

I think that will be detriment to his career and Euro chances though - Rodri, Rice and Kovacic all options at DM next season.

Rice to us and Kalvin to West Ham makes complete sense, but it will all be down to Kalvin - if he wants to risk a similar situation to last season, that will be his call, but a very real possibility if we sign Rice.

Fair enough to him if he thinks he can crack it and get game time, but I just can't see it personally and expect some of these home truths will be relayed to him. Obviously all pie in the sky right now though until we know if Rice is a goer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.