Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Realistically does Havertz even get in Arsenal's team now?

They are so weak in the midfield area and could really have gone all out on Rice instead of squandering £65m on Havertz.
Especially given Partey fell off a cliff for the last third of the season and Xhaka is potentially leaving

When have you ever seen City in a "bidding war" under this ownership?

Numerous times over the last 10 years especially if clubs are taking the piss asking for more City just walk away. City have a valuation on a player and that's it.

So stop going on like we can just "bid whatever we want".
Fucking true colurs coming out now he has seen his arse....just like the other idiot with multiple accounts.

I just don’t see how his value is so high, absolutely mad offers already made by Arsenal. He’s a distinctly average player in my opinion. I really hope we look elsewhere
He has been playing for an average West Ham side. Put him in our team under Guardiola, and he can turn out to be the next John Stones, etc.,level-wise. He has the right mindset. He is going to be huge for us.

No but I would say Walker, Stones, KDB etc have turned out pretty fucking well
Mendy? Danilo? Bravo? And I think it's fair to say that plenty of Arsenal's signings under Arteta have done pretty fucking well too. They wouldn't have been in the box seat in the title race for so long last season otherwise

P.S: KDB wasn't a Pep signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.