Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
128 knife incidents per 100k residents as compared to 121 to 100k in Greater Manchester. Hardly a great pissing contest.
That’s a stat I haven’t read before… pretty shocked by that, because I was probably one of the naive that thought knife crime was London centric. Can you pm me a link?

Haha.
I wanna believe you've got inside info on Rice cos I think he's a great player.
I honestly think he's being held back playing as a 6.
All I have ever said on Rice is that City are all in for him this morning but so did others and before that I think. I have nothing new and would not say with 100% certainty or claim to say he’ll Def be at City.

I think he will imo; we’ll find out soon enough.

I know that it’s a pretty different situation, but remember when Mangala said straight up in an interview that he preferred Chelsea over us because they’re in London, but he ended up joining us a month or two later?

Sorry, I see the London local news on most days, and not Manchester's, it was only meant as a bit of a joke comment, sorry if it ofended.

No offence! It's a higher volume in London so you would but it's a bit of a trope. West Mids and Cleveland forces report higher knife rates per 100k but it's all shite. Either way, doubt Rice would take it into account!

Love some of the comments on here.
'Can't believe Gundo's leaving for Barca. Needs to tell his Missus he's happy in Manchester'
Same with Bernardo.

Then people saying do they think 'Rice would wanna swap London for Manchester?????'

Moving quickly it seems like.

I just want to say Stones + Rice + Gvardiol (if it happens) is a fascinating group of players to work with in that area of the pitch. The flexibility they each provide and ability to move into midfield/drop into defense.... will be interesting to see them all in the same side. Peps wet dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.