Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have ever said on Rice is that City are all in for him this morning but so did others and before that I think. I have nothing new and would not say with 100% certainty or claim to say he’ll Def be at City.

I think he will imo; we’ll find out soon enough.
No I know that. Just wanna have your optimism.
Personally think we're driving up the price to stop Arse over strengthening.

I don’t buy into the London Manchester thing because this screams weak mentality.

If he does not want join treble winners then he is not on our wavelength. Comes downs to ambition if it’s about London to Manchester is not even issue to think about when we have Rodri, Dias and KDB for example left their country. KDB left home at 14 down to hunger tbh.
You don’t buy into the potential of being able to stay around your family, as a young man? Have grandparents available on a whim to look after kids… or a spontaneous barbecue with them, when the sun comes out? Etc etc… all I am trying to argue is that it’s a factor, but you say that if it is, it’s a sign of weakness?

We’ll just have to disagree on this one pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.