Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be shocked if this doesn’t get done now. Smart lad, decent player, can play a number of positions which Pep loves, English… I actually didn’t rate him that highly but after watching his interview after the conference league final he went up ten fold in my estimations. Would be a great signing a la Grealish

The Manchester Romano :)
Ha, the Manchester “tap in merchant” : )

To answer previous poster, I get a few bits of info (team and talk around City) which I can post, in good faith. Some don’t believe me and that’s cool, I don’t blame them I don’t 99% of what I see around Twitter & BM.

I also express my own view and try to make it clear it’s my view but unfortunately some do think my opinion is some insider info and get them mixed even when I’m clear it’s a view.

All good fun.

I know bur he strikes me a london bloke
Can't see this happening to be honest
if he’s best mate Mount another londoner moves across the road to that lot then i’m sure that wouldn’t harm the chance of the move, ffs football is international there’s players moving from across the world were the treble winners best manager on earth in a great city with plenty shops restaurants etc if the lad still doesn’t want to enjoy that just so he can bowl about the west end then the lad is quite simply a plantpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.