Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The glory to play in UEFA super cup, and a club World Cup.Also the best coach and manager in 2 decades, what more would any young player want. Arsenal are nowhere near city’s level. I’d question his doubts on his own ability, would it be to challenging for him in such a competitive squad where quality is relentless.

I don’t think we all need to really question his mentality as hes probably been expecting to join Arsenal for the last 6 months. It’s hardly a snub to City if we haven’t even bid for him and looks like all this ever was was West Ham fleecing more money out of Arsenal and using us as the bait.

The glory to play in UEFA super cup, and a club World Cup.Also the best coach and manager in 2 decades, what more would any young player want. Arsenal are nowhere near city’s level. I’d question his doubts on his own ability, would it be to challenging for him in such a competitive squad where quality is relentless.
Not just the last 2 decades. He is the greatest of all time. All the players know that.

I don’t think we all need to really question his mentality as hes probably been expecting to join Arsenal for the last 6 months. It’s hardly a snub to City if we haven’t even bid for him and looks like all this ever was was West Ham fleecing more money out of Arsenal and using us as the bait.

And our club let David Ornstein name dropping City interest for Declan Rice in his tweet like that?

Fair play to Arsenal if they have managed to convince the lad to join...Healthy competition is good for the game..

So you mean to say KdB isn't objectively a better attacker than either of Xavi or Iniesta?

I'm not really someone who pulls in stats to justify my point. But might as well do that for this particular instance. Go and compare KdB's G/A with that of both Xavi and Iniesta. It's not even the G/A - it's the quality of the opponents that KdB has put up those numbers.

He doesn't play against the likes of Mallorca, Almeria, Osasuna, Gijon, Zaragoza week in week out. He bosses the games against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Utd, Spurs, Newcastle etc.

I expect you to know better than me - since you have seen KdB's performance against your club - season in season out.
Yeah I said it. Xavi and Iniesta are better footballers than De Bruyne. Whys that so controversial? Multiple CL, winning three major international tournaments as key players. The Spain team from 2008-2012 was one of the greatest ever international teams in history, pretty much because the Busquests, Iniesta, Xavi trio were simply too good as a trio and could steamroll any midfield.

What are you waffling on about. Teams have been parking the bus against Arsenal since Wenger was manager back in the late 1990's. If the smaller teams expected to battle relegation havent been parking the bus against us for over two decades, them ive been on heroin in those twenty years.

Arsenal fell off a cliff at the end of the season, and it’s for two reasons, they got found out (Arteta didn’t have a back up plan) and because it’s a squad absent of winning mentality.

All this talk of Jesus and Zinchenko strengthening arsenals will to win is nonsense imo, we’ve given you our two weak links, a striker who can’t score and a defender who can’t defend.

Zinchenko looked like he tried his hardest to ruin your season towards the end with his signature poor defensive displays.

Rice is a great signing, Havertz and Jesus aren’t goalscorers, you still need a proper striker to compete, and some better defenders.

United, Chelsea and Liverpool will all be stronger than Arsenal next season, maybe even Newcastle.

Back to the europa league you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.