Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 or 7.

This City team would pump that Barca team. Different eras. Just as technical but far more physicality. The only thing that team has that City don’t is 2011 Messi, probably the best footballer there’s ever been.
And the midfield trio of Busquests, Xavi, Iniesta. Who won numerous champions leagues and where the nucleus of the Spanish team than won the Euro's in 08, World Cup in 2010, Europes in 2012. the 2011 Barcelona team would own the midfield

Ederson, Alves, Pique, Stones, Ake, Busquests, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Haaland

Said it all along, if he puts location over glory then that’s his prerogative.

Good luck to him if he goes there, brilliant player and would improve Arsenal no end.
He’ll get into waistcoats team a lot easier playing for Arsenal than he would playing for City and he does seem to enjoy that….

Got to question his mentality if he goes Arsenal over us, I'm sorry but to learn from the greatest minds in management who knows how to improve midfielders to reach their potential and to also be apart of a winning team to reject that is foolish.

Everyone thinks Arsenal are going to compete again next year get second or push for first. I dont, teams started sussing them out, Forest,Brighton,Southampton to name a few started parking the bus and hitting Arsenal on the counter and Arteta couldn't do anything what's stopping teams following that gameplan next season.

You have also got to think that Chelsea are stronger next year with a proper coach, Newcastle are stronger. Its not a given that Arsenal will be up there again.

And the midfield trio of Busquests, Xavi, Iniesta. Who won numerous champions leagues and where the nucleus of the Spanish team than won the Euro's in 08, World Cup in 2010, Europes in 2012. the 2011 Barcelona team would own the midfield

Ederson, Alves, Pique, Stones, Ake, Busquests, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Haaland
So you mean to say KdB isn't objectively a better attacker than either of Xavi or Iniesta?

I'm not really someone who pulls in stats to justify my point. But might as well do that for this particular instance. Go and compare KdB's G/A with that of both Xavi and Iniesta. It's not even the G/A - it's the quality of the opponents that KdB has put up those numbers.

He doesn't play against the likes of Mallorca, Almeria, Osasuna, Gijon, Zaragoza week in week out. He bosses the games against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Utd, Spurs, Newcastle etc.

I expect you to know better than me - since you have seen KdB's performance against your club - season in season out.

Got to question his mentality if he goes Arsenal over us, I'm sorry but to learn from the greatest minds in management who knows how to improve midfielders to reach their potential and to also be apart of a winning team to reject that is foolish.

Everyone thinks Arsenal are going to compete again next year get second or push for first. I dont, teams started sussing them out, Forest,Brighton,Southampton to name a few started parking the bus and hitting Arsenal on the counter and Arteta couldn't do anything what's stopping teams following that gameplan next season.

You have also got to think that Chelsea are stronger next year with a proper coach, Newcastle are stronger. Its not a given that Arsenal will be up there again.

Just to show that Phillips have higher mentality wanting to stay and fight for his place in City despite the odds not looking good on him than Rice who seems want to have easier time to break into first team by going to Arsenal.

We also though with losing who we are going to lose need to show our metal financially mate?

What are you waffling on about. Teams have been parking the bus against Arsenal since Wenger was manager back in the late 1990's. If the smaller teams expected to battle relegation havent been parking the bus against us for over two decades, them ive been on heroin in those twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.