Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips isn’t naff at all, and even if he was, he’s still good enough to play with McAtee and Lewis against Barrow in the fourth round of the EFL Cup to give all the others a rest.

We went a full season playing without a striker and won the league. We don’t particularly need an ELEVENTH player who can play in midfield for us over the season.
I still think Phillips can be a lot better for us.

Agreed, our interest is clearly genuine. Doesn’t mean we’ll necessarily get him, but I think it’s nonsense to suggest that we’re being used here. As you say, City could’ve easily shot this down over the last 48 hours if we weren’t in for him.
We didn't with the Bellingham rumors, it might serve our purpose to keep quiet. All the noise seems to have come from the West Ham end and that makes me dubious. As you said in an early tweet, I'd be delighted if we got him but not gutted if we don't.

How many of the current City players would get in the Barcelona 2011 team?

Does that mean they cant be quality players?
6 or 7.

This City team would pump that Barca team. Different eras. Just as technical but far more physicality. The only thing that team has that City don’t is 2011 Messi, probably the best footballer there’s ever been.

Said it all along, if he puts location over glory then that’s his prerogative.

Good luck to him if he goes there, brilliant player and would improve Arsenal no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.