Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Eventually, these type of fraud cunts talk so much, they expose and hang themselves.

I see it ten times a day.

You don't try to kickstart an auction by exclusively revealing Sullivan has told City that Rice only wants Arsenal.

City always go to the player and his agent first to establish such.
Forgive me if you have said this but is there any confirmation Rice would join city over arsenal? Does he want to play under Pep

Players are free to join whoever they like - they are not slaves. We question it because of our loyalty to our club and its achievements, but players are not fans and they decide where to play for different reasons. Arsenal are clearly building something, and they pushed us to the end, with a vibrant, talented young squad. I can understand any player wanting to join that, just as I can understand wanting to play for the treble winners and the best manager in the game. We have to keep a balance here and we definitely do not want to be the fanbase that believes we are more special a club than any other - we have that down the road and down the M62 - and it is not, and has never been, us.

If he wants to join Arsenal, how are we letting him? Bellingham preferred Madrid, Rice seemingly prefers to stay in London, as he doesn’t seem to realise there are houses up here too.

Tolm mentioned that Rice had said he would come to us mate?

We spoke again to Sullivan last night.

Pep has also spoken to Rice.

Phillips still needs to go out I think.
You don’t say no to pep. Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with the best coach of his generation. If he wants to be the best, rice has a simple decision. Nothing to do with which club is best(even though we are -:))

If rice is cooked? Who’s next to get a dream ticket? Haha

It looks like West Ham wants to create a bidding war. IF he wants Arsenal, City would easily walk away.

If we sign Gvardiol and Kovacic this month, then we will not sign Rice this month next month probaby will make a move to sign Rice.

Also they are really hard pushing this narrative that Rice only wants Arsenal, if that is the case City would brief that we are no longer interested and walk away. But what if Rice only wants City and then West Ham wants more money so they are leaking that he wants Arsenal , so then they expect from Arsenal bid to more and then they can ask more money from City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.