Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very contradictory again.

West Ham would not tell City that Rice only wants Arsenal after discussing terms.

That's laughable. Sullivan wants the best price and that means keeping more than Arsenal at the table.

I wish some of these cunts would stop trying to play football journalist.

If Rice has spoken to Pep like you posted we should know soon enough if he wants to come to city

I thought the same of Tonali and Cheisa sand they both look to be off.

Different circumstances, Milan are in ruin and need money Tonali is one of their biggest assets with Maldini gone they are a mess.

Juventus Cheisa hates the manager and Juve refuse to sack him so Cheisa wants out and the Juve board love Allegri so they will pick him over Cheisa.

This transfer reminds me of city being snubbed for united.

Maguire
Sanchez
Fred

Didn’t work out for those players. I will be happy with whomever decides to pull on the shirt. City miss targets all the time and it has no bearing on the season.

Welcome ‘somebody’ -:)
Slightly different but I made a similar point earlier. In all those cases they wanted to come to City but we were outbid. In Rice’s case, if true, he wants to stay in London. We shouldn’t be his back up option if that’s the case. If Arsenal don’t come up with the cash then I don’t want (and I can’t imagine Pep would want) a player who is going to be unhappy and be off back to London at the first opportunity. All if reports are correct of course.

Different circumstances, Milan are in ruin and need money Tonali is one of their biggest assets with Maldini gone they are a mess.

Juventus Cheisa hates the manager and Juve refuse to sack him so Cheisa wants out and the Juve board love Allegri so they will pick him over Cheisa.
wonder it Cheisa is worth a punt for us, we could use another wide player in the mix, cant see him being adverse to the rotation while he works on the fitness/confidence in the knee.

lets be honest, rumours for a 100m bid + addons, no way in hell Rice is that good to worth it.

Caicedo, Rodri both better imo at number 6. Tonali too.

if we get flop Phillips included in the deal to offset the cost, it may be a good idea, otherwise cannot see it. I am all for spunking big money on top top quality like Haaland, Bellingham, Kimmich, Pedri, Mbappe etc, but Rice aint this level, never will be. Even Grealish was way too expensive at 100m, and he was imo better player at Villa than Rice at WHU which is kind of the same level of clubs more or less.

I think we are ok for WHU to use our names to extract more fees from Arse. thats how it looks until I see something from Gaughan, Blackburn...

How many of the current City players would get in the Barcelona 2011 team?

Does that mean they cant be quality players?
good question

Valdes < Ederson
Alves > Akanji
Puyol > Dias
Pique < Stones
Abidal > Aké
Busquets > Rodri
Xavi = de Bruyne
Iniesta > Foden
Villa > Grealish
Pedro < Bernardo
Messi > Haaland

By my calculations 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.