Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risky strategy from Rice. I suspect he may have burned City bridges (hence no bid) and now rely on Arsenal coughing up. If they don’t, he’s probably thinking we’ll swoop in.

Arsenal obviously hoping it’ll be back to a one-horse race forcing West Ham to negotiate down. Interesting to see if that happens or not.

Arsenal are building a much younger dynamic team, rice will only add to it, pep maybe the best coach in the world, but a lot of players have turned him down in the past. 'Arsenal are no where near city's level', they soon will be if rice joins

As he'll improve them at ehhh, nothing particularly. Not quaking in my boots here.

If Arsenal can’t agree a fee then we should stay away. Think of the players who wanted to join us but we got outbid by United. It didn’t end well. He himself should decide to stay where he is until Arsenal can put some pennies in the piggy bank for next season.
I fully trust our board , can't be arsed if overrated player doesn't come to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.