Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a no from me. Didn't shine in the game against us. Would be good at the Rags or Chelsea (lesser extent at City) but not an outstanding player and wouldn't improve them that much . As for Pep he is also known to overhype players as well the rest of us.

Still a no from me. Didn't shine in the game against us. Would be good at the Rags or Chelsea (lesser extent at City) but not an outstanding player and wouldn't improve them that much . As for Pep he is also known to overhype players as well the rest of us.
I tend to agree, I’m just not seeing it with him

Not good enough for City, a back up to Rodri at best and a long way behind him on talent, we can do better.

Not good enough for City, a back up to Rodri at best and a long way behind him on talent, we can do better.
We won’t be signing Kimmich or Casemiro. Rice definitely is among the other very few who could do the job at our level.

This is how you started in the Grealish thread as well hehe I trust Pep’s eyes on a player more than yours

I think he will prefers move that closer to his home and chelsea will be the most likely destination. His childhood mate in there also helps that too.

I think he will prefers move that closer to his home and chelsea will be the most likely destination. His childhood mate in there also helps that too.
He is not going to pick a move based on where his friend is. They have been friends regardless of playing for different clubs

He is not going to pick a move based on where his friend is. They have been friends regardless of playing for different clubs
He didn't say he would. The fact it is Rice's boyhood team, the academy where he developed, his home town etc. there have been constant and persistent rumours that Rice wants to go back to Chelsea.

Mount would just be the cherry on the cake.

He didn't say he would. The fact it is Rice's boyhood team, the academy where he developed, his home town etc. there have been constant and persistent rumours that Rice wants to go back to Chelsea.

Mount would just be the cherry on the cake.
He might as well move there as it’s one of the best destinations currently for any player, I just never buy these personal reasons unless it’s at the end of their career. We’ll see though

We won’t be signing Kimmich or Casemiro. Rice definitely is among the other very few who could do the job at our level.

This is how you started in the Grealish thread as well hehe I trust Pep’s eyes on a player more than yours
Rice will not want to come as back up and who really knows Rice is Pep's choice? No-one on this forum really is privy to that. I would give any promising youngster a go in that role along with Rodri.

Last edited:
Hes not that good that he would be worth the fee required. we can get just as good if not better for a whole lot cheaper. Hes a decent enough player but nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.