Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their are cheaper options for a backup to Rodri, don't think this is a smart use of funds, let's get Haaland and be frugal on the DM.

Their are cheaper options for a backup to Rodri, don't think this is a smart use of funds, let's get Haaland and be frugal on the DM.
The reason we have less squad depth than others is so that every player in the squad is strong and ready. And for the thousandth time, this wouldn’t be conceptuallly a backup

The reason we have less squad depth than others is so that every player in the squad is strong and ready. And for the thousandth time, this wouldn’t be conceptuallly a backup
Still think there are more frugal options, don't need to spend 70m (minimum) on him.

Zakaria was one I heard, and a few others whose names escape me. Ultimately it's down to funds for me, If we have to be frugal on the DM to land Haaland then I think we should do that.

Still think there are more frugal options, don't need to spend 70m (minimum) on him.

Zakaria was one I heard, and a few others whose names escape me. Ultimately it's down to funds for me, If we have to be frugal on the DM to land Haaland then I think we should do that.
I’m just skeptical Pep would think Zakaria is good enough. He doesn’t play around with getting any player. Kamara maybe... And I definitely think we could afford the Haaland clause and Rice.

I'm pretty sure we could do both if we wanted.

I’m just skeptical Pep would think Zakaria is good enough. He doesn’t play around with getting any player. Kamara maybe... And I definitely think we could afford the Haaland clause and Rice.
I'm pretty sure we could do both if we wanted.
Well sure if the funds are there to do both then yeah, but I'm mainly saying if money is an issue to get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.