Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t be signing Kimmich or Casemiro. Rice definitely is among the other very few who could do the job at our level.

This is how you started in the Grealish thread as well hehe I trust Pep’s eyes on a player more than yours
Who mentioned the other two players?
Not signing them doesn't make Rice a better player, currently he would offe City fuck all.

And as for your point to the other bloke, Rice is ex Chelsea and would be going 'home' to play with his mate, I think that is the more salient point rather than saying he wouldn't choose a club to play with his mate.

Who mentioned the other two players?
Not signing them doesn't make Rice a better player, currently he would offe City fuck all.

And as for your point to the other bloke, Rice is ex Chelsea and would be going 'home' to play with his mate, I think that is the more salient point rather than saying he wouldn't choose a club to play with his mate.
I mentioned the other two players as they are undeniable.
Yes, if Rice went to Chelsea you could spin the narrative as “he’s going home” or whatever. But he could also go to another club just the same. If Pep calls and says “you would be very important to me”, he would be tempted.

In an ideal world, we don't need another "Rodri Type" midfielder, who will rarely play due to reason that Rodri is the best and can't be rotated that much.

For this purpose, Pep should sign an "universal" like for example "Jorginho" or "Frenkie De Jong" - who will play DM as well as other positions in midfield.

I mentioned the other two players as they are undeniable.
Yes, if Rice went to Chelsea you could spin the narrative as “he’s going home” or whatever. But he could also go to another club just the same. If Pep calls and says “you would be very important to me”, he would be tempted.
But he won't say that because he is shit pal, you can reply and we can go round in circles all day long, now that is undeniable not two players you dragged out of your own mind and mentioned in reply to Rice would not get in this City team.

Spin the narrative lol I couldn't give a shit who he goes to as long as it isn't City and certainly not for 70m lol I'd rather give Lavia first go at being the cover man for now anyway.

Rice will not want to come as back up and who really knows Rice is Pep's choice? No-one on this forum really is privy to that. I would give any promising youngster a go in that role along with Rodri.
I can't see it happening any time soon but wouldn't it be exciting to see Roméo Lavia given a run out in that position?

It could happen he’s had a massive fall out with Bayern over Covid/Vaccinations.

He did not. Yes, the club did not like that he was not vaccinated - which club would like the bad publicity about it and when a player missed 2 months of matches because of that. First because of the quarantines as first contact being unvaccinated (vaccinated players did not have to) - later on because of being positive and having problems afterwards. But Josh knows that he has made a mistake that cost his team.

He was not against the vaccinations - he just had his doubts. And already had his vaccination scheduled when he got Covid. He for sure did not like how the story went - starting with the quarantines because of not being vaccinated - and for sure not what the media and the public made out of it. I do not think he really was aware before how much his "importance" has risen in the recent two years - especially with the We-kick-Corona campaign - and what behaviour that includes. He was surprised that the media even followed him to the funeral of his grandfather and that the media asked questions to people in his hometown - Müller is used that since 2010...

Kimmich is the designated future captain after the oldies are gone - that position did not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.