Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of us aren't as convinced as others about him as a player who's going to hit the very top?
Strange I know.
My stance hasn't changed since the thread started. Will have a great career but I don't see him wearing a City shirt. Seems a nice kid as well from snippets I've seen and heard from interviews.
If he did end up here I'd love nothing more than him to shove my words right back down my throat.
Some people know a top player with bags of potential when they see one and some don't. I'd put Pep in the former category and you in the latter ;)

Some people know a top player with bags of potential when they see one and some don't. I'd put Pep in the former category and you in the latter ;)
Yeah, I'd usually agree with you but until he signs on the dotted line I'll put it down to pep just being a good egg :-)

It's not even as if I don't rate him, I've said on this thread that he's a great player. I don't see him ever rocking up at the Etihad though.

Yeah, I'd usually agree with you but until he signs on the dotted line I'll put it down to pep just being a good egg :-)

It's not even as if I don't rate him, I've said on this thread that he's a great player. I don't see him ever rocking up at the Etihad though.
I’m curious if you thought Grealish would come when the rumors started

Rodri will be at Barca next year for 12m so Rice will slot right in.

Brilliant player Declan Rice, has improved every season and he’s top notch, if he leaves the Hammers he will improve any team he signs for. DM for the next few years but equally could make a fantastic CD just like our Vinny, no doubt about it this lad is a great player.

Artistic licence from city Xtra, he has every jersey going by the looks of it…
I bet he has collected several jerseys and uses as decoration, however, for this video posted today, you only see these ones. And frankly it looks deliberate: You can see here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.