Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will then insert my Rodri into your Lavia
ts_110627_doctor_patient_interaction_300x225.png

I’ve heard it on pretty good authority that rice is lined up to move to United in the summer. Adidas calling a lot of shots.
Adidas calling the shots - ok works for me, UTD spunk a load more cash and add a player to a totally dysfunctional squad.
Rice would be a decent backup/rotation but he isn't a stater for us, down the road nailed on place

Adidas calling the shots - ok works for me, UTD spunk a load more cash and add a player to a totally dysfunctional squad.
Rice would be a decent backup/rotation but he isn't a stater for us, down the road nailed on place
The wage United will pay him is huge. His sponsorship with adidas will double as well. If he came to City (which isn’t really on the cards at all right now) he’d get a payrise but nothing like what he’ll be on at United.

ignoring the financial side of things, I think he’s a decent player, but not anywhere near Rodri right now.

The wage United will pay him is huge. His sponsorship with adidas will double as well. If he came to City (which isn’t really on the cards at all right now) he’d get a payrise but nothing like what he’ll be on at United.

ignoring the financial side of things, I think he’s a decent player, but not anywhere near Rodri right now.
I'd say he's pretty close to Rodri. Two absolutely top level players. No harm in complimenting a player that won't be coming to us.

I'd say he's pretty close to Rodri. Two absolutely top level players. No harm in complimenting a player that won't be coming to us.
Frankly any player joining the rags over City is shite and will be shite and will never have the respect of any Blue. I am not talking about players like Carlos Brian or Denis(who was initially Blue) who saw the error of their ways and turned Blue.. Just the cunts who go for the Yankee Dollar .Sanchez, Maguire,Fred to name but a few..all cunts and all shite.

Rice seems like a really nice lad and certainly talented but he has never been better than Rodri.

He's a few years younger so not saying he won't ever be at his level or surpass him but he isn't there yet and not sure Rice would, for his own career, go where he'd be a backup (rightfully so, he's a good player).

Personally, I fully expect him to go to Utd for an exorbitant fee and crazy wages (that no one will mention because it ain't City). Until then, nothing but the best to Declan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.