Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good player, who Pep could make great. Rodri was not everyone’s cup of tea in his first season and look how that is panning out.
Plus it would make international breaks more interesting - watching 5/6 City players is so much better than when it was mainly rags and arse players.
It would also make me believe even more that Pep’s next job will be taking charge of the England team. I’ve put this idea towards other teams’ fans who do the silly ‘bald-fraud’ name calling … and almost to a man they change their tune and say how brilliant that would be.

I will then insert my Rodri into your Lavia
ts_110627_doctor_patient_interaction_300x225.png
hahaha

Guy I work with is an Everton fan and he swears rice is a better player then rodri. I argued my point but it got me wondering is he? I honestly havnt watched that much of rice to judge but I found it strange that a guy who is completely neutral (he is Irish) rates rice so highly?

Guy I work with is an Everton fan and he swears rice is a better player then rodri. I argued my point but it got me wondering is he? I honestly havnt watched that much of rice to judge but I found it strange that a guy who is completely neutral (he is Irish) rates rice so highly?
Maybe it's because Rice is half Irish and played for the Republic prior to declaring for England.
Like our Grealish..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.