Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my opinion but right now I would be allover this kid he is exactly what we need from 2022-2030 alongside Rodri

Spend the dosh on him & go for someone like Vlahovic or even DCL

I believe Haaland will be off to Real??
Liking this tweet for the first paragraph alone. Lol

Walker-Stones-Dias-Cancelo
----------Rice----Rodri---------
---Bernie---Foden---Grealish--
------------Haaland-----------

Works for me :-)

The wage United will pay him is huge. His sponsorship with adidas will double as well. If he came to City (which isn’t really on the cards at all right now) he’d get a payrise but nothing like what he’ll be on at United.

ignoring the financial side of things, I think he’s a decent player, but not anywhere near Rodri right now.
Maybe it would be a good idea to compete with the rags for the transfer of Rice, drive up the price and force the players wages demands sky high, then pull out at the last minute, can't think why Tixki has not thought of doing that before ;)

Chelsea bound imo, London lad and they are very keen admirers.
Agreed, so then who goes…
Jorginho, Kovacic or Kanté?
Where do the young players fit in, or do they leave in part ex???

Could actually see Moyes liking Kovacic (+ £70M) in his team. His kind of player, and a nice wad to strengthen his front line!

Agreed, so then who goes…
Jorginho, Kovacic or Kanté?
Where do the young players fit in, or do they leave in part ex???

Could actually see Moyes liking Kovacic (+ £70M) in his team. His kind of player, and a nice wad to strengthen his front line!
Out of the 3 possibly Kovacic, although personally I don't rate either him or Jorginho. However, they do have Gallagher on loan who I think they will recall and use in their 1st team squad next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.