Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tries to copy Peps tactics and fails miserably.
Peps one step in front , our formation and tactics are evolving again, Klopp seems to be the first in cottoning on to it by employing Trent in a similar role to Stones , the traditional full back now seems to be a thing of the past for the real innovators, Arteta is playing original style Pepball , thing is that Peps moved on now.

You winning the title again won’t make me sad but we’re you to dominate like Bayern for years to come, it wouldn’t be sad but just boring.
Jack; come round to my house and argue with my wife. As grade A exponents of insisting on having the last words, despite them often being bafflingly illogical it would be an interesting contest.
I suspect you would win and trouser the irritating **** of the year award.., the first trophy for the Arse for many years.

Ignore the clown. Nowhere to be seen when Arsenal lost their bottle and won absolutely fuck all. I’d have far more respect for someone if they stuck around and fronted out the bollocks they had been spouting. More temporary giddiness then he’ll fuck off again when the inevitable happens.

Ignore the clown. Nowhere to be seen when Arsenal lost their bottle and won absolutely fuck all. I’d have far more respect for someone if they stuck around and fronted out the bollocks they had been spouting. More temporary giddiness then he’ll fuck off again when the inevitable happens.

I did return to congratulate you on both your title and CL success…so a lazy stereotype from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.