Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack; come round to my house and argue with my wife. As grade A exponents of insisting on having the last words, despite them often being bafflingly illogical it would be an interesting contest.
I suspect you would win and trouser the irritating **** of the year award.., the first trophy for the Arse for many years.

When’s a good time? ;)

Ignore the clown. Nowhere to be seen when Arsenal lost their bottle and won absolutely fuck all. I’d have far more respect for someone if they stuck around and fronted out the bollocks they had been spouting. More temporary giddiness then he’ll fuck off again when the inevitable happens.
He’s a sad laughable fool. Utterly obsessed with City. And they wonder why they lost out to us, home, away and overall. TWENTY YEARS and counting

You winning the title again won’t make me sad but we’re you to dominate like Bayern for years to come, it wouldn’t be sad but just boring.

Villa 5 titles in 6 years.
Huddersfield 3 titles on the trot
Tarquins 5 titles in 7 years
Scousers 8 titles in 10 years
Rags 13 titles in the premiership era.

So why the focus on us winning it being boring? It's not up to us to be shittier it's up to you lot to catch up, you've got the money it should be your board and club that should anger you.

Last edited:
Read my post again. I explicitly refereed to the obvious attractions of City. Another strawman from you.

You can try and dodge addressing the substance of your stupidity by talking about strawmen as much as you like, but no-one reading your post will have been in any doubt it’s central argument was that City are an old team on the slide with a Manager who wants to leave - whereas Arsenal are the clear option if you want an exciting young team with a Manager whose undoubtedly there for the long haul.

None of which is in any way true.

Have a go at addressing the actual substance of what you said rather than hiding behind structural arguments, why don’t you?

Methinks you do protest too much. I’ve no idea if Rice will sign for you but to say Arsenal under Arteta isn’t also an attractive proposition is to be somewhat dismissive. As for City continuing to rule the roost…maybe they will but I doubt it because every empire in history has ultimately come to an end. Yours maybe not next year or even the year after that but it will sometime come to an end. Nothing lasts for ever. Obviously, I’m hoping that Arsenal are ready to take advantage of that when it happens.

It will of course happen that City will go through a Barron spell and as you say nothing lasts forever. I don’t think anybody other than a complete moron would think we’ll keep winning unendingly. But we’ll keep enjoying it while it lasts.

It’s almost like that letter your club sent to the other American owned clubs has inspired us to great things. I think we owe you a big thanks.

8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.