Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you acting like Arteta is an elite manager. He has presided over a late season collapse the last two seasons. Pep also completely exposed his tactics in the game last season at the Etihad.
The man has a lot to prove as a coach. Arsenal isn’t guaranteed to dominate anything
Also assuming City and the cult are going to appoint Allardyce and Pulis

I just Googled Arsenal fans wanting Arteta out and clicked on videos. There were a few that came up. TBH it was a bit lazy by my normal standards of trawling the internet to prove a point. :-)

On a serious note. If Arsenal get Rice and their other targets they will challenge City again for the PL title next season. Arsenal will have a very good young team that could dominate English football in the future.
Are you trolling the Arsenal fans?

They may well challenge us (and perhaps others) for the top spot but there's no way they're dominating.

Are you trolling the Arsenal fans?

They may well challenge us (and perhaps others) for the top spot but there's no way they're dominating.
I genuinely don’t see them challenging for first next season. I think they'll be back on a top four finish fight. Far too many others will improve and be back pushing for top four next season for me.

Confident Is likely overstating it but I’m hopeful our squad will be stronger next season to be able to challenge and to sustain it over the season. It does depend upon a successful transfer window, though.
FWIW I still think Arsenal will be out closest challengers next season but I just don’t see the same level of consistency when you’ve got CL to juggle too, just don’t think the quality in the squad runs as deep as it does at City

Has Arsenal taken off their mantle of Top 4 Trophy club yet or are they now eyeing much bigger trophies like actually competing in the PL and having dreams of lifting the CL trophy. I'm still not convinced. Even now Newcastle has a bigger aura of a serious and ambitious club. Not sure why they are so on the edge, desperate and high strung recently with signing Rice. There are no magic signings that could lift a club out of mediocrity.

Utter rubbish, if you had a plan B you’d of called West Ham’s bluff by now and made it public you’re looking at said second option. You haven’t, ergo you are pinning EVERYTHING on signing Rice. If… and I mean “IF” he joins another club, your entire plan goes out the w8 Dow and you’ll panic buy. You know it, West Ham know it, the club knows it and every other team can clearly see it. Stop kidding yourself it’s not an all the cards on the table signing for you.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I cannot understand the clamour for Rice. I've not watched him extensively but what does he actually do well to justify that monumental price tag? Personally I think Phillips is the better footballer

Not sure why you acting like Arteta is an elite manager. He has presided over a late season collapse the last two seasons. Pep also completely exposed his tactics in the game last season at the Etihad.
The man has a lot to prove as a coach. Arsenal isn’t guaranteed to dominate anything
Arteta is a smart guy for sure and you can see he has something about him else pep wouldn't have chosen him as his assistant. However, you have to wonder, he learnt everything he knows from pep, so logically whatever tactics he attempts to come up with against us you would imagine pep already knows. Basically, he's a copy version of pep and at the moment there's no originality about him.

Managers like de zerbi you can see when we play against them they pose questions against our team, you can see de zerbi has unique staple tactics like baiting the press, 4-2 buildup etc.. which pep even himself says he has learnt from de zerbi. But every tactic Arteta has used is no different to what pep has used in his management career.

You have to ask yourself can Arteta use his tactics to beat pep who is the master of said tactics himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.