Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Phillips gives the nod, I think we can still get an agreement.

Rice won't want to compete with him also. Moyes has made it clear Phillips is his number one preference to replace Rice.

I wouldn't take much notice of London writers and their optics.

City have been interested in Rice for over 12 months but Bellingham saw us drag our heels.
Wow. How to make Phillips feel like a pariah. If you don't go, you prevent us from signing the player we want to replace you, and you won't get any games either.

Tend to agree. When he was fit, he was even overlooked for Rico.

Even the Arsenal and Chelsea Cup games, a full England international sat on the sidelines.

Think Pep has dropped enough hints.

Leeds at home as well Gundo started so he must know and I imagine Pep gives pretty honest feedback to the players . He’s still won a treble so go and play and move on with your career

I’ve been told today from a very reliable source at City that he’s going to Arsenal.

If your source knows Rice is going to Arsenal, so do people at Arsenal, and if they know it, at least 1-2 journalists close to them are highly likely to know it too. But they don't seem to...Hence your source is likely to be wrong on Rice.

Not saying Rice won't end up at Arsenal, only that it is probably not decided yet.

Tend to agree. When he was fit, he was even overlooked for Rico.

Even the Arsenal and Chelsea Cup games, a full England international sat on the sidelines.

Think Pep has dropped enough hints.
We’ve done this with both Stones and zinchenko, they both proved us very wrong.

City have done 7 in last 12 seasons : )
My bad! The point remains , funnily enough it was Gary Neville who highlighted the point about Liverpool, United and us going through a pro longed period of dominance for a decade or more , he point blank said that things go in cycles and eventually our day will end . It’s noticeable how Arsenal fans for one never come back with a valid argument about them spending more than us over the past five seasons isn’t it ? Or that jumped up outfit Spurs who blame City for everything, a club who haven’t won the league since 61, it’s City’s fault for every single one of Arsenals 20 years without a title , and our fault for Spurs being titleless for drumroll …. 64 bleeding years !

We’ve done this with both Stones and zinchenko, they both proved us very wrong.

Neither of those players would have been struggling to even play against teams from the lower leagues. Phillips couldn’t even get in against Sheffield Utd when we’d just played in Europe. That was one of the the biggest messages from the manager all season.

Wow. How to make Phillips feel like a pariah. If you don't go, you prevent us from signing the player we want to replace you, and you won't get any games either.

Doesn't have to be West Ham he chooses to move to.

West Ham would obviously prefer it, but the black and white of it is simply being honest.

Done the same previously with Zin and also Laporte.

They have a contract and Kalvin can back himself to stay and show something in training or limited minutes to change the perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.