Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t believe how pissed he was at the parade. Absolutely baffling.
And for the record , Pep will be keeping an eye on our Jack , but I see Jack for the humble grafter he is ! Jack is this country’s new Beckham , but I see Jack going from strength to strength, I love the guy tbh , he’s a player who everyone likes , but back to business Jacky boy !

Maybe they were all more pissed because they hardly ever drink.
Either way Pep watching. He would have been far better off not drinking and when asked why he wasn’t partying like the others he could have said ‘because I’m determined to get in the team and so my hard work starts now’.

The message that would have sent out would have been far better than him getting smashed and singing on the mic.

Phillips has been told he's unlikely to get many more starting opportunities again next season.
If that's the case, then surely he needs to move on for his own sanity and mental health. I seem to recall him mentioning in an interview that last season has been the most challenging of his career. I genuinely feel sorry for the lad, he has been given very few chances to play and I still think he should been given a second season to prove himself.

So we've been closely monitoring Rice for 12 months and he's a top target for us, but we're dependent on the whim of a player we no longer want as to whether or not we make a bid for said top target. That seems very... strange.

Hopefully with Phillips going to West Ham either as part of the deal or a separate deal
I’m starting to think that’s the sticking point. Moyes will want a replacement for Rice. Phillips is ideal for them, it’s a good fit both ways. I just don’t see a point in him staying here. There’s no way Rice turns City down given a choice of City or Arsenal. But there’s no chance City will pay £100m upfront for him. They would probably countanance £65m plus Phillips. But if he won’t leave, then it’s over.
I think he’ll go because he needs to play for his England career.
so, we’re all waiting for Phillips I think……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.