Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can envisage selling both Laporte and Raz , bringing in Rice & Haaland. Rice covers both central defence and midfield. As we know Stones misses a fair chunk of games and Rodri needs some rotation.

Unless Laporte and Raz want to extend their contracts it might be the right time to sell, adding funds and refreshing positions without weakening the squad quality

i don’t get it at all. never seen him look good outside of a double pivot. i don’t think he has the facilities to play as a lone 6 in our system. i don’t get the appeal at all.

Rice as a midfielder is much closer to Kante style player than Rodri, ideal for Chelsea or Liverpool with his physicality and stamina but don't think he'd play in mid for City with our current setup. Really wanted us to go for him when he was playing centre back and looked very similar to Stones when he broke through. But we have as good depth as anyone there now and it's been a while since he's played the position.

One of them players that we’re going to have to miss out on. We’ve got Rodri. We can’t have Rice sitting on the bench as well. Especially for the figures behind quoted. I think he’ll end up at Chelsea and do really well for them. Just one of them things.

I can envisage selling both Laporte and Raz , bringing in Rice & Haaland. Rice covers both central defence and midfield. As we know Stones misses a fair chunk of games and Rodri needs some rotation.

Unless Laporte and Raz want to extend their contracts it might be the right time to sell, adding funds and refreshing positions without weakening the squad quality
I really like the idea of a CB being able to cover DM or vice versa. So I'm sold. I'll get working on the paperwork straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.