Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can envisage selling both Laporte and Raz , bringing in Rice & Haaland. Rice covers both central defence and midfield. As we know Stones misses a fair chunk of games and Rodri needs some rotation.

Unless Laporte and Raz want to extend their contracts it might be the right time to sell, adding funds and refreshing positions without weakening the squad quality
Laporte has a contract to 2025.

One of them players that we’re going to have to miss out on. We’ve got Rodri. We can’t have Rice sitting on the bench as well. Especially for the figures behind quoted. I think he’ll end up at Chelsea and do really well for them. Just one of them things.
I agree, unless Rodri is leaving we won't be spending this amount of money on a back up. We'd be better off keeping Lavia around and giving him those minutes.

Rice isn't going to leave anyway unless he's guaranteed to start.

EPL 38
CL 11 to win
FA Cup 6 to win
League Cup to win 6
Charity shield 1 game
Super Cup 1 game
WCC 2 to win.

Yep Rodders can play all of them

I could see it, all the Zakaria types that were getting HYPE glowing around them seem to have faded a little.

I agree that two of Raz, Laporte, and Jesus will have to leave to make this and Haaland possible.

This is the shake-up we were planning for last summer.

I could see it, all the Zakaria types that were getting HYPE glowing around them seem to have faded a little.

I agree that two of Raz, Laporte, and Jesus will have to leave to make this and Haaland possible.

This is the shake-up we were planning for last summer.
I think Mahrez is in that departure lounge as well

After watching his interview with Neville he comes over as a very decent and humble guy, but very much a London boy and for that season I can't see him coming up narth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.