Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s one of those players that when watching him for England I’ve thought he is so limited and average, but when I see him for west ham he is very very good. With a top manager and coaching he will be a class player, but we have Rodri and bigger fish to fry this summer so he will end up at Chelsea or the rags.

"I was loving it. Every time I come to Old Trafford, I've always said it's one of my favourite places to play. It's an amazing stadium," he said. -- Declan Rice, 2022

He's off to the Rags.

Reactions: mat
"I was loving it. Every time I come to Old Trafford, I've always said it's one of my favourite places to play. It's an amazing stadium," he said. -- Declan Rice, 2022

He's off to the Rags.
dude sucks off every top club who would buy him

Some people believe the players PR machine than actually watch him.

He's bang average and has no motivation to improve it.

Surely West Ham won't sell to a 'rival for a top 4 spot' - as the rags put it about poor young jessie.

We'd have half the England starting 11 if we signed him, can't see it though. Especially if we are going balls deep for Haaland as some say on here.

I think he is a quality player, would obviously be even better trained by Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.