Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips is good player but what worries me is his shielding of the ball when in possession!? The few game he has played there been a few times where he has the ball and easily muscled of the ball and they on our goal! If that improves he can be an asset to us! What he is good at is that first time long pass to put us on attack when other midfielders keep it and pass back or wide..
Which is a bit strange because that was one of his strengths at Leeds and for England. It was quite similar to Rodri when he came as well tbf, there is a certain way you need to receive the ball at City and then hold it, looks easy but clearly its not and Phillips has alluded to this in interviews. Key for him is get back early from pre-season and push hard in training, its the only way but its proven to be fruitful for many players in the last 7 years.

They only show up when they think they’re going to get one over us. Vanished when they started to bottle the title and now are only here because they think they’ll get Rice and want to strut about it on here.

They will break the transfer record to get him, which will negate their claims that City inflate prices when they pay so much for a player that isn't even subject to a real bidding war.

I wondered what this smell of unwashed minge is on the thread... logged in to see still tarquins waddling about.

Haven't you got another sad AFTV video to donate to?
A little off topic, but I think minge is one of the greatest words in the English language .........minge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.