Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kicked us off the park at Wembley in that semi final with the blessing of Mr Pawson. David Silva in the first ten minutes will attest to that. Seem to remember Ramsey did play again once or twice after that I seem to recall. A fairly weak attempt but an attempt no less. We had three careers totally ended by one club didn’t we.
Absolutely targeted. Wenger is a ****, and was a **** manager of a horrible **** of a club

City won't sign Rice unless Phillips is moved on. West Ham are desperate for him to be included.

Should be fairly straightforward then - we offer them Phillips plus however many extra £millions. Rice is a better player than Phillips so that would be good for us.

I guess Pep, or West Ham just need to convince Phillips it’s a good idea! If he feels really needed at West Ham maybe he‘ll agree?

Ha! Yeah, getting smashed off his tits. Definitely the way to impress the manager and get into the team.
It was the fucking treble winning party ffs, wise up. 3 days later he's playing an international and scores.

If things have developed then completely fair enough mate- i appreciate these situations can change. He just seemed convinced he’d be staying next season.
I wouldn't expect a professional who is under contract to say any different

Unless of course you're really close to him where he would confide in you, but then I doubt you'd post it on here!

Fucking hell when did this become an arsenal forum? Arseholenal posters taking the piss must be good for site business

They only show up when they think they’re going to get one over us. Vanished when they started to bottle the title and now are only here because they think they’ll get Rice and want to strut about it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.